Research & Publication
The Assistant President for Scientific Research
The Office of the Assistant President for Scientific Research and Development is responsible for the promotion and advancement of research across the FU Sudan community and serves the community in a variety of ways. Specifically, we are responsible to:
- Follow-up the implementation of the scientific research and development plans in coordination with the various faculties and centers in the University;
- Propose the polices concerning the scientific research and its needs, and present the same to the Council of scientific research
- Provide the necessary facilities to scientific research in co-operation and coordination with the competent bodies in the University
- Present annual report concerning the scientific research in the University to the President Carry out any other functions entrusted thereto by the President.
- To-date, a Scientific Research Strategic Plan for 2011-2020 is being finalized for presentation to our benefactors and the community.
- Workshops in Writing Research Proposals and Scientific Research – We invited senior faculty to share their knowledge and experience in order to raise interest amongst FU faculty and staff for engaging in scientific research as well as to provide skills to seek support for pursuing their own research ideas.