MOU has been agreed upon between the Future University and Neyala University on 21/5/2016. The aim of this MOU is to strengthen the relations of academic and scientific efforts between the academic institutions. The MOU is signed at the Future University premises by the President of FU, Dr. Eltayb Mustafa and Ust. Ibrahim Shareef, the President of Neyala University. The MOU is composed of the following:
- Mutual cooperation between the two Universities.
- Exchange of academic expertise.
- The two Universities have to pursue different activities that include:
- Exchange of staff, researchers and students.
- Conducting research.
- Organizing conferences and scientific meetings.
- It is agreed that this MOU can be upgraded in the future to a full agreement. This MOU is effective immediately and for the duration
- of three years.