Admission and Registration[PG]
Applicants to the postgraduate studies program must have the following qualifications for:
- Holders of Baccalaureate degree from Future University or its equivalent with CGPA of 2.50 or better in the related field; or
- An applicant with a CGPA less than 2.50 can be accepted if they have relevant and adequate research or work experience of at least two (2) years.
Doctor of Philosophy Program
- Holders of a Master's degree from Future University or any other higher institutions recognized by the University Senate.
- Application forms and required documents for FPGS Master's and PhD should be submitted to the registrar of FPGS.
- An Applicant for Master's and PhD, who is not a graduate of Future University is required to submit the names of two (2) referees who and/or have been acquainted with the applicant's work and/or experience.
Program by Course
- same as master.
Programs by Research
- Submit a research Proposal be assessed and endorsed by the concerned respective faculty and the FPGS Board.
- The title of the thesis must be submitted within six (6) months following the date of registration.
- The field of study may be changed within two (2) months from the date of registration. In certain cases, topics and/or title of the thesis/dissertation may be changed upon the recommendation of the supervisor and the approval of the Board.
- The student will not be allowed to submit his/her thesis/dissertation before elapse of three (3) months following the approval date of title change.