Center for Technological Services
The Center for Technological Services provides specialized technical services for all faculties, departments, units, professors and students inside the university.
Computer labs Unit
- Contains 11 computer laboratories connected to the internal network of the university.
- Can accommodate all the students from all faculties and in all its programs.
Electronics and Communications Labs Unit
- Contains 7 electronics and Communications Labs.
- Used to teach and train students in practical laboratory application engineering.
- Links all schools, units and university laboratories.
- Uses wireless technology to connect students inside the campus with Internet and FMLS.
Maintenance and support Unit
- provides technical support for all university
- (NEW) APPLICATION FORM FOR MAINTENANCE TASKS